- IE&M Home
- About IE&M
- Prospective Students
- Student Organizations
- Course Catalog
- Class Schedule
- IEM PhD Graduates in Academe
Areas of Interest
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Integer Programming
- Design and Analysis of Networks
- Operations Research
Ph.D., Industrial and Systems Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2015.
B.S., Industrial Engineering and Management, Oklahoma State University, 2011.
1. Y. Wang, A. Buchanan, S. Butenko. On imposing connectivity constraints in integer programs. Accepted at Mathematical Programming A. DOI: 10.1007/s10107-017-1117-8
2. A. Buchanan. Extended formulations for vertex cover. Operations Research Letters, 44(3): 374-378, 2016.
3. S. Kahruman-Anderoglu, A. Buchanan, S. Butenko, O.A. Prokopyev. On provably best construction heuristics for hard combinatorial optimization problems. Networks, 67(3): 238-245, 2016.
4. A. Buchanan, J.S. Sung, S. Butenko, E.L. Pasiliao. An integer programming approach for fault-tolerant connected dominating sets. INFORMS Journal on Computing, 27(1):178-188, 2015.
5. A. Verma, A. Buchanan, S. Butenko. Solving the maximum clique and vertex coloring problems on very large sparse networks. INFORMS Journal on Computing, 27(1):164-177, 2015.