- About IE&M
- Prospective Students
- Student Organizations
- Course Catalog
- Class Schedule
Professional School Admission Requirements
After the semester in which you successfully complete the Pre-Engineering requirements, you will receive a letter acknowledging your admission to the Professional School of Industrial Engineering and Management from the Dean of the College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology.
To be admitted to the Professional School of Industrial Engineering and Management, you must have:
- A minimum of 60 semester credit hours at an accredited institution of higher learning.
- A minimum of 12 required semester credit hours at Oklahoma State University with an overall grade point average of 2.50 or higher in those courses.
- A minimum of 51 of the 60 semester credit hours of the Pre-Engineering courses with an overall grade point average of 2.50 or higher and grades of 'C' or better in those courses.
- An overall grade point average of 2.50 or higher and grades of 'C' or better in the required MATH, PHYS, CHEM, ENSC, ENGR and IEM courses completed prior to admission to the Professional School.
- No more than one-half of the requirements satisfied by AP or CLEP examination.