- About IE&M
- Prospective Students
- Student Organizations
- Course Catalog
- Class Schedule
- Undergraduate Degree Plan
Industrial Engineering & Management
Oklahoma State University
354 Engineering North
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078-5016 USA
Phone: (405) 744-6055
Areas of Interest
- Advanced sensing and data analytics for smart manufacturing systems
- Statistical analysis for real-time quality monitoring and control
- Machine learning and mathematical modeling for manufacturing and healthcare applications
- Ph.D., Industrial and Systems Engineering, Virginia Tech, 2019.
- M.S. Statistics, Virginia Tech, 2017.
- B.S., Mathematics (Statistics track), Zhejiang University, China, 2014.
- B.S., Environmental and Resource Sciences, Zhejiang University, China, 2014.
Selected Honors & Awards
- Featured Article in ISE Magazine, IISE, 2019
- Gilbreth Memorial Fellowship, IISE, 2018-2019
- Best Poster Award, INFORMS Annual Meeting, 2018
- Best Student Paper Award Finalist, Quality Control & Reliability Engineering (QCRE) Track, IISE Annual Conference, 2018
- Best Paper Award, Quality, Statistics & Reliability (QSR) Section, INFORMS Annual Meeting, 2017
- Best Paper Award, Quality Control & Reliability Engineering (QCRE) Track, IISE Annual Conference, 2017