- About IE&M
- Prospective Students
- Student Organizations
- Course Catalog
- Class Schedule
Areas of Interest
- Convex Optimization
- Variational Inequalities and Games
- Stochastic Approximation Methods
- Distributed Optimization
- Big Data Applications
- Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2013.
- M.S., Industrial Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran, 2008.
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran, 2006.
- Convex Optimization (Spring 2018)
- IEM 5013 - Introduction to Mathematical Programming (Fall 2015)
- IEM 4713 - Introduction to Systems Simulation Modeling (Spring 2016, Spring 2017)
- IEM 4613 - Production Planning and Control Systems (Fall 2017)
- IEM 4013 - Introduction to Operations Research (Fall 2016, Fall 2017)
- Best Theoretical Paper for 2013 Winter Simulation Conference
F. Yousefian, A. Nedich, and U.V. Shanbhag, On Stochastic Mirror-prox Algorithms for Stochastic Cartesian Variational Inequalities: Randomized Block Coordinate, and Optimal Averaging Schemes, Set-Valued and Variational Analysis, accepted for publication
F. Yousefian, A. Nedich, and U.V. Shanbhag, On Smoothing, Regularization and Averaging in Stochastic Approximation Methods for Stochastic Variational Inequality Problems, Mathematical Programming, 165 (1) 391-431, 2017
F. Yousefian, A. Nedich, and U.V. Shanbhag, Self-Tuned Stochastic Approximation Schemes for Non-Lipschitzian Stochastic Multi-User Optimization and Nash Games, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 61(7), 1753-1766, 2016
F. Yousefian, A. Nedich, and U.V. Shanbhag, On Stochastic Gradient and Subgradient Methods with Adaptive Steplength Sequences, Automatica, 48 (1) 56-67, 2012