- About IE&M
- Prospective Students
- Student Organizations
- Course Catalog
- Class Schedule
Zhao, Chaoyue (Charlene)
Jim and Lynne William Assistant Professor
Industrial Engineering & Management
Oklahoma State University
215 General Academic Building
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078-5016 USA
Phone: (405) 744-6055
Areas of Interest
- Stochastic integer programming
- Data-driven risk-averse stochastic optimization
- Power grid security
- Energy policy analysis and renewable energy management
Ph.D., Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Florida, Gainesville, 2014
B.S. Information and Computing Sciences, Fudan Unviersity, China, 2010
Honors & Awards
- IIE New Faculty Coloquium Participant, 2014
- Graduate Student Council Oustanding Research Award, 2014
- INFORMS Future Academician Colloquium Participant, 2013
- IIE-CIS track Best Student Paper Award, 2012
- Outstanding Graduate Award, Fudan University, 2010
- Outstanding Student Award, Fudan University, 2009, 2008
- First-Class Award of People's Scholarship, Shanghai, China, 2009
- The National Top Scholarship, Chinese Ministry of Education, 2008
- C. Zhao, Y. Guan, "Unified stochastic and robust unit commitment," IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 28:3353-3361, 2013.
- C. Zhao, J. Wang, J.P. Watson and Y. Guan, "Multi-stage robust unit commitment considering wind and demand response uncertainties," IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 28:2708-2717, 2013.
- C. Zhao, Q. Wang, J. Wang, Y. Guan, "Expected value and chance constrained stochastic unut commitment ensuring wind power utilization," accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2014.
- C. Zhao, Y. Guan, "Extended formulations for stochastic lot-sizing problem," accepted for publication in Operations Research Letters, 2013.