- About IE&M
- Prospective Students
- Student Organizations
- Course Catalog
- Class Schedule
- Undergraduate Degree Plan
Vision, Mission, and Core Values
The School of Industrial Engineering and Management's vision is to place industrial engineers in a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, service, energy, healthcare, humanitarian, and others, so that our society at large can benefit from systems that effectively use an optimal set of resources, efficiently produce goods or provide services, and enrich the quality of life for all.
IEM’s mission is to develop a diverse group of professionals and leaders in industrial engineering and management by being a leader in education, research, and outreach.
Faculty, students, and staff work together to build and maintain a learning/mentoring environment where:
- Innovative practices are developed, tested, and validated.
- Knowledge and practices are shared.
- Each individual develops to his/her full potential.
- Professional ethics are practiced at all times.